In today’s workplace, it is common for people to sit in the same position for long periods of time, which can have negative physical effects leading to negative effects on their motivation and productivity. This type of massage can be extremely effective in such an environment.
What is it?
Our massage uses a mix of different massage techniques. No oils or fuss, the therapist concentrates solely on the key stress carrying areas; the back, shoulders, neck, scalp and arms.
On-Site massage means seated chair massage. It is a combination of different massage styles, mainly Shiatsu (Acupressure) Massage that works on the same principles as Acupuncture natural life force energy (Chi or Qi), carried out fully clothed on an ergonomically designed chair.
You will remain fully clothed.
What does the therapist do ?
During the treatment, the therapist will treat about 100 specific stress relief points on the back, neck, head, arms and shoulders.
How does it feel and benefits of the treatment
After treatment, you will feel refreshed, relaxed and better able to focus and concentrate.
Benefits of the treatment are:
• Alleviates muscular tension found in the neck and shoulders caused by long hours at the computer.
• Relief from Backache, Repetitive strain injury and Accumulated tension
• Stimulates endorphins, the body’s natural feel good chemicals.
• Helps to boost the immune and circulatory systems, leading to less time off work and greater productivity.
• Helps to relieve stress and tension headaches and the effects of eye strain.
• The results are immediate! Employees experience stress reduction and greater job satisfaction.
• Boosts employee morale
How long does it last ?
You can book session from 15mins to an hour. If you do this regularly a 15mins session is a good start.
What do people say about it ?
This is simply the most famous type of massage for offices or events. People adore it.